Expressions of interest for term 1, 2021 are now closed. We will be seeking expressions of interest for term 2 of 2021 in the near future. Watch this space!
- Interested in coding?
- Aged 12 -17?
- Keen to build social connections with your peers?
- Accessing mainstream school and receiving services from the Autism Association?
Then Koder Club might be for you! We are running a social club for teens with Autism – the Koding Club, funded by Telethon. There is no cost to participate in this program.
The Koder Club will allow teens to:
- Meet new people
- Make new friends
- Be a part of an inclusive community for teens with autism through coding
- Explore coding with Construct, Scratch, Java, Python, Html & CSS
Dates and Locations:
- Based on expressions of interest, groups may be offered from any of our 7 different locations in the Perth metro area.