- Being a member of the Autism Association of Western Australia provides access to current information relevant to families and individuals with an interest in Autism.
- Information on seminars, workshops and upcoming events.
- Access to the ‘membership login area’ of our web site which provides access to our Annual Reports and additional publications online.
- Ordinary Member: Individual (for up to 2 family members) – $35.00
- Ordinary Member: Professional (medical, allied health & education professionals) – $70.00
Memberships are active for 12 months.
Current paid employees of the Autism Association are not eligible to apply for Memberships.
To become a member simply select from our online application forms below:
Return by post or fax upon receipt of your mailed Membership Renewal / Tax Invoice. Membership Renewals will be sent to current members within 12 months.
If you are having problems renewing your membership please contact us on (08) 9489 8900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Ways to Apply
Autism Association of Western Australia
Locked Bag 2 SUBIACO WA 6904