- Being a member of the Autism Association of Western Australia provides numerous discounts on our services during the year and access to current information relevant to families and individuals with an interest in Autism.
- Information on seminars, workshops and upcoming events.
- Access to the ‘membership login area’ of our web site which provides access to our Annual Reports and additional publications online.
- Ordinary Member: Individual (for up to 2 family members) – $35.00
- Ordinary Member: Professional (medical, allied health & education professionals) – $70.00
Memberships are for 12 months.
Return post or fax upon receipt of your mailed Membership Renewal / Tax Invoice. Membership Renewals will be sent to current members within 12 months.
If you are having problems renewing your membership please contact us on (08) 9489 8900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To become a member simply select from our online application forms below:
Other Ways to Apply
Alternatively, you can apply by filling out the Application for New Membership form and returning to:
Autism Association of Western Australia
Locked Bag 2 SUBIACO WA 6904