Recommended for parents and carers of children with Autism aged 0 to 12 years.
When children sleep, processes happen that help their bodies rest, repair, grow, and fight off illnesses. Quality sleep helps children to engage during wake times so that they can learn.
In this workshop we will explore:
- What sleep actually involves and why it’s so important
- Common sleep problems in children with Autism
- Ten tips for helping your child get a good night’s sleep
How Do I Register?
- For any families who are currently accessing therapy services with the Autism Association of Western Australia, we have chosen to offer our training content free of charge as a part of your comprehensive service for 2021.To register please select the ‘RSVP’ option below.
- For any families not currently accessing services through the Autism Association you are welcome to access any of these training opportunities. A fee of $117.04 will apply. You can purchase your ticket to attend at the bottom of this page. If you would like to talk to someone about how to access our comprehensive therapy service please call 9489 8900 and request to speak to an Autism Service Advisor or contact us here.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.