This full day workshop is aimed at families and carers of Primary School aged children and explores the process of understanding challenging behaviours and how to support positive behavioural change by using an evidence based approach.
- Find out exactly what is Positive Behaviour Support and learn about the evidence behind this approach
- Develop their understanding of the connection between Autism and behaviour
- Become familiar with the 5 Steps to meaningful behaviour support
- Gain an introduction to age appropriate Positive Support Strategies
- Learn how an Individual Profile can support a Behaviour Plan
- Review what happens in an escalation and how a behaviour support plan can be used in these situations.
- Learn the Why? When? What? And How? Of a Behaviour Support Plan
For more information email: email@example.com or call 9489 8900
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.