Join us for our “Fathering Project Dad’s Group” Launch evening on the 30th January 2020
We’d like to invite all dads and father-figures to join us for an informal but informative event by The Fathering Project and hosted by the Autism Association of WA meet other dads – chat, share and support each other to start a Dads Group and be the best dad you can be.
- About what the Fathering Project is
- About the importance of the role of the father (backed by research)
- Some interesting things about fathering, and about how a Fathering Project Dads Group can support your kids and the school community toward a healthier, happier future. (The program also gives dads more opportunities to have fun, be part of a supportive network and build an even stronger school community.)
- Who: Dad’s, father-figures, and other adult male role models.
- When: Thursday, 30th January 2020
- Where: Autism Association of WA, 215 Stubbs Terrace, Shenton Park WA
- Time: 6.30pm to 8.30pm
- There is NO COST to attend
- Pizza, beer and soft drinks will be provided on the evening!