- This event has passed.
Preparing for Transition to Primary School – Supports Available in Schools | Workshop
July 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Moving from the safe and familiar environment of home into school for the first time can be both exciting and a little scary. Starting school is a big step for little people! Planning, practical preparation and building familiarity will help you make this important life transition a success!
In this workshop we will:
- Work through a checklist to guide you in preparing for this important step in your child’s life
- Explore 10 practical ways you can get your child ready for starting school
- Share information about useful resources
This workshop is for parents and carers of children transitioning into Kindy or Pre-Primary for the first time.
Cost to attend:
Parent workshops and webinars are charged at a rate of $70.87 per hour for all families.
- Families currently accessing therapy services with the Autism Association of Western Australia using an NDIS Plan, you will be charged according to the details outlined in your Service Agreement.
To register please select the ‘RSVP’ option below.
As per your Service Agreement a guest can attend with you, if you would like to bring a guest, please RSVP for 2 tickets. However, you will only be charged once.
- Families who are not currently accessing services through the Autism Association
You are welcome to access any of these training opportunities by purchasing a ticket. You can purchase your ticket to attend at the bottom of this page. To find out more about our comprehensive therapy services, we encourage you to submit an expression of interest here.