At the Autism Association of Western Australia we support people with Autism, their families and carers to live the life they choose.
- We believe all children with Autism should have a great start in life and receive the education they need.
- We strive to ensure all adults with Autism receive the support they need to lead an ordinary life.
- We see the importance of a community where people with Autism are understood, accepted and celebrated and we are striving to achieve this in Western Australia.
- Passion to make the greatest difference
- Respect for the uniqueness of each person
- Commitment to treat individuals and families as we ourselves would like to be treated
- Excellence in all that we undertake
- Innovation to fulfill dreams and aspirations
- Courage to strenuously advocate for people with Autism and their families
Our service commitments to you
- We are open and honest in all that we do
- We respect your individual rights and your privacy
- We place you at the centre of everything we do
- We embrace your cultural background and needs
- We listen to you and your family and value your feedback
- We will work together to ensure you are happy with the people who work closely with you
- We continually evaluate and improve our services
- We are committed to providing quality services
Click here to download our complete service charter booklet.
Click here to download our complete service charter booklet in Easy Read format.
Click here to download our complete service charter A4 page.
Our service charter is now available to download in the following languages (click each item to open):