At the Autism Association of Western Australia we support people with Autism, their families and carers to live the life they choose.
- We believe all children with Autism should have a great start in life and receive the education they need.
- We strive to ensure all adults with Autism receive the support they need to lead an ordinary life.
- We see the importance of a community where people with Autism are understood, accepted and celebrated and we are striving to achieve this in Western Australia.
- Passion to make the greatest difference
- Respect for the uniqueness of each person
- Commitment to treat individuals and families as we ourselves would like to be treated
- Excellence in all that we undertake
- Innovation to fulfill dreams and aspirations
- Courage to strenuously advocate for people with Autism and their families
Our service commitments to you
- We are open and honest in all that we do
- We respect your individual rights and your privacy
- We place you at the centre of everything we do
- We embrace your cultural background and needs
- We listen to you and your family and value your feedback
- We will work together to ensure you are happy with the people who work closely with you
- We continually evaluate and improve our services
- We are committed to providing quality services