The Autism Association of WA is currently calling for Expressions of Interest for Professional Development Seminars. Seminars can be provided to a variety of audiences with enough interest.
Current topics include:
- Best Practice Strategies for Students with autism across the primary years
- Best Practice Strategies for Students with autism – High School years
- Working with Children with Autism (0-6 years) across the child care environment
- Thinking Socially and Regulating Emotions – Intensive Workshop
- Building Positive Behaviour: Evidence based supports for positive behavioural change.
- Supporting Effective Communication in the Classroom
- Understanding Sensory Processing
- Understanding Autism and Behaviour – Supporting Adults in the community
- Emotional Regulation in the Classroom
- PECS Level 1 Training
- PECS Level 2 Training
Should you wish to express your interest in a particular topic kindly complete the form below. Once enough interested parties have been gathered we will schedule an event and you will be notified.