Are you ready to move away from the family home? Or do you need support provided in the family home, for a child or adult with Autism?
The Community Living Services program assists people with Autism to maintain and improve their quality of life, with a focus on strong family relationships.
Our approach is underpinned by the philosophy of “person-centredness” where supports are individualised.
The services available through this program aim to:
- Work with families and the person with Autism to ensure that plans are developed with clear strategies in place to assist the person to reach his or her aspirations and goals.
- Create conditions which allow each person to lead a happy and contented life.
- Provide each person with individualised support based on a sound knowledge of his or her needs.
- Ensure that each person has opportunities to engage in the activities he or she enjoys.
- Ensure that each person, with the support of his or her family, is involved in decisions which impact daily life.