Our support staff and mentors are highly trained and specialise in Autism. Staff are matched and allocated according to the person’s needs and preferences.
We work closely with each person to identify the types of assistance that will work for them.
These supports are varied and can include:
- Developing a range of new skills
- Working towards personal independence goals
- Supporting friendships and providing opportunities to meet new people
- Support in further education
- Support to volunteer and other pre-employment assistance
- Community activities or engagements
- Recreational pursuits
- Exploring a variety of individual options
Our support staff get to know and understand the person with Autism and their family.
Positive, caring relationships are key to ensuring the person at the centre of our support does more of the things they would like to do with more confidence and independence than ever before.