- Fact Sheet – Individual and All Different
- Fact Sheet – Keeping Autism in Mind
- Fact Sheet – Let Me Tell You About My Autism
- Fact Sheet – Twenty Ways to Think About Behaviour
Centerlink & Medicare Information
Fact Sheets regarding the NDIS
- What’s involved in joining the NDIS?
- 10 Things I need to know about the NDIS in WA
- Am I eligible for the NDIS in WA?
- How do I access the NDIS in WA?
- Getting to Know NDIS in WA 2017 Sessions
- Documented Plans used in Education – A Guide for Families – Developmental Disability WA (DDWA)
- Starting School Booklet for Families – Early Childhood Intervention Australia (ECIA)
- Personalised Learning Support Plans used in Education – Developmental Disability WA (DDWA)
- Example Individual Education Plan
- First Steps for Autism Planning Matrix
- Is it Autism? A3 Poster
- What is Autism? A3 Poster
- Autism Awareness School Pack 2017
- Fact Sheet – Understanding Autism For Teachers
- Fact Sheet – Supporting Communication in the Classroom
A number of different fact sheets on Autism, which have been translated into different languages, are also available.
- What is Autism? – Ano ang Autism?
- Diagnotic Fact Sheet – Autism Spectrum Disorder – Mga Pagtasa sa Western Australia
- Medicare Benefits – Benepisyong Medicare
- Early Days Workshops – Mga early days Workshop Western Australia
- Support for School Students – Suporta ng Paaralan para sa mga estudyanteng may Autism
- What is Autism? – Tự Kỷ là gì ?
- Diagnostic Fact Sheet – Rố i Loạ n Phổ Tự Kỷ Cá c Đá nh Giá tạ i Tiể u Bang Tây Ú c
- Medicare Benefits – Cá c Phú c Lợ i củ a Medicare
- Early Days Workshops – Hộ i Thả oề Giai Đoạ Ban Đầu Tiể u Bang ây Ú c
- Support for School Students – Hỗ Trợ củ a Nhà Trườ ng dà nh cho Cá c Họ c Sinh mắ c bệ nh Rố i Loạ n