Join us for a chat, a cup of tea and some downtime – at no cost! Bring your children, or come alone! These groups welcome parents of children with a disability aged up to 16 years of age in a friendly, respectful and confidential atmosphere. Parents attending often have much in common, and can talk openly about their children’s challenges and triumphs.
Lead by training Autism association staff, playgroups are available for children aged 6 and under during these groups – siblings are also welcome!!
Our coffee groups offer the opportunity to:
- Meet with other parents and share experience
- Talk to our experienced staff for advice and strategies
- Discuss services and supports available
- Opportunities for guest speakers
- Playgroups for young children with Autism and their siblings.
For more information on MyTime dates for Term 2, 2019 please download the flyer below or contact our friendly team at: firstname.lastname@example.org