This program will be run from our Shenton Park location and surrounds in Perth. The program will be available to the following 2 age groups:
- First Steps for Autism – Early Intervention Program for children aged up to 7 years and their families.
- School Age Therapy Program for students aged 8 to 13 years and their families.
The program can be tailored to your needs and can include:
- Comprehensive clinical assessment
- Development of an Individual Program Plan
- Intensive group and individual therapy
- Specialised parent support groups and coaching sessions
- Access to parent workshops specifically designed for regional families
- Development of individualised resources including visual supports
- Positive Behaviour Support planning and implementation
- Follow up teletherapy consultation with therapists for family and school
This Intensive Therapy Program is developed specifically for regional and remote families.
In collaboration with your family, a comprehensive assessment may be completed to identify your child’s strengths and areas of support.
A Therapist will work with your family to develop a therapy program based on your child’s needs and on the results of the assessments conducted. The therapy plan can be integrated with school programs and families can choose to continue to access teletherapy supports after the intensive program to facilitate integration of therapy goals across home, school and community settings.
Families can access this program using their NDIS funding or by self-funding.
January school holidays – Monday 10th to Friday 14th January 2022.
Expression of Interest
Expressions of Interest for our January 2022 dates are now closed and the program is fully booked. Kindly contact us if you have any queries in this regard on (08) 6380 5500 or email@example.com