• Interested in coding?
• Aged 12 -17?
• Keen to build social connections with your peers?
• Accessing mainstream school and receiving services from the Autism Association?
Then Koder Club might be for you! We are running a social club for teens with Autism – the Koding Club, funded by Telethon. There is no cost to participate in this pilot; however you must be accessing services with the Autism Association to be eligible to attend
The Koder Club will allow teens to:
- Meet new people
- Make new friends
- Be a part of an inclusive community for teens with autism through coding
- Explore coding with Construct, Scratch, Java, Python, Html & CSS
Dates and Locations:
(all groups run from weeks 2-9 in Term 1, 2020)
- Gosnells: Mondays (4:00pm – 5.30pm)
- Midland: Mondays (4.00pm – 5.30pm)
- Joondalup: Fridays (4:00pm – 5.30pm)
- Fremantle: Wednesdays (4:00pm – 5:30pm)
- Shenton Park: Thursdays (4:00pm – 5.30pm)
All venues and days to be confirmed. Please choose your preferred location when you complete the expression of interest form online.
Expressions of Interest for Term 1, 2020 are now open.