NEW Koder Club
• Interested in coding?
• Aged 12 -17?
• Keen to build social connections with your peers?
• Accessing mainstream school and receiving services from the Autism Association?
Then Koder Club might be for you! We are running an exciting new pilot social club for teens with Autism – the Koding Club, funded by Telethon. There is no cost to participate in this pilot.
The Koder Club will allow teens to:
- Meet new people
- Make new friends
- Be a part of an inclusive community for teens with autism through coding
- Explore coding with Scratch, Python, Html & CSS
Dates and Locations:
(all groups run from weeks 2-9 in Term 4)
- Gosnells: Monday (4:00pm – 5.30pm)
- Joondalup: Monday (4:00pm – 5.30pm)
- Fremantle: Wednesday (4:00pm – 5:30pm)
- Shenton Park: Thursday (4:00pm – 5.30pm)
Please choose your preferred location when you complete the expression of interest form below.
Expressions of Interest for Term 4, 2019 are now open.