Autism Spectrum Disorder in Early Childhood Settings
Autism Spectrum Disorder in Early Childhood Settings: Facilitating Participation and Inclusion
This easy to read publication is a much needed resource for teachers, speech pathologists,occupational therapists, psychologists and managers working across early childhood settings.
The publication provides the reader with:
- An Understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Increased awareness of the Early Signs and Diagnostic Pathways
- The Early Years Framework and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- A Positive Behaviour Support Framework
- Strategies for creating successful Inclusion and Participation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.