We have 2 programs based on age groups:
- First Steps for Autism- Early Intervention Program – for children aged up to 7 years and their families.
- School Aged Therapy Program- for students aged 8 to 18 years and their families.
The 5 day program includes:
- Intensive group and individual therapy options
- Specialised parent support and coaching sessions
- Access to parent workshops specifically for regional families
- Development of individualised resources including visual supports
- Comprehensive clinical assessment
- Development of an Individual Program Plan
- Positive behaviour support planning and implementation
- Follow up teletherapy consultation with therapists for family and school
This 5-day intensive therapy program is developed specifically for regional and remote families.
In collaboration with your family, a comprehensive assessment may be completed to identify your child’s strengths and areas of support.
A therapist will work with your family to develop a therapy program based on your child’s needs and on the results of the assessments conducted. The therapy plan can be integrated with school programs and families can choose to continue to access teletherapy supports after the intensive program to facilitate integration of therapy goals across home/ school and community settings.
Funding – Families can access this program with NDIS funding or self-fund.
July School Holidays – Monday 12th July – Friday 16th July 2021
Please note, expressions of interest close 3 weeks before each program.
Contact our Regional Team on email@example.com for more information.