We have 2 programs based on age groups:
- First Steps for Autism- Early Intervention Program – for children aged 0-7 years and their families.
- School Aged Therapy Program- for students aged 8 to 18 years and their families.
The 5 day program includes:
- Intensive parent support and coaching sessions
- Intensive therapy for the child individually and in small groups
- Development of individualised resources including visual supports
- Comprehensive clinical assessment
- Development of an Individual Program Plan
- Positive behaviour support planning and implementation
- Development of individualised visual resources
- Follow up consultation and support to the child’s teacher in the regional area
- Siblings can attend parts of the program
- Ongoing follow up Consultation with therapist via videoconferencing on Zoom
- Access to a wide range of ongoing training
This 5 day intensive therapy program is based on an individual assessment, in collaboration with the family, to identify the child’s learning profile and areas for further skill development.
A Key Therapist (Speech Pathologist or Occupational Therapist) will work with the family to develop a therapy program based on your child’s needs and on the results of the assessments conducted. The therapy plan can be integrated with school programs and families can choose to continue phone/video conferencing after the intensive program with their Key Therapist to facilitate integration of therapy goals across home/ school and community settings.
Funding – Families can access this program with NDIS funding or self-fund.
- October School Holidays – Monday 5th – Friday 9th October 2020
- January School Holiday – Monday 11th January – Friday 15th January 2021
Alternatively you can contact our Regional Team on firstname.lastname@example.org