We are currently running free South West workshops – see the full list here.
Our Specialist Therapy Team is available to provide ongoing weekly or fortnightly therapy services via Zoom to regional families.
This includes but is not limited to:
Weekly Therapy Consultation / Sessions: We have a 20 week intensive therapy Curriculum that is individualised to support the needs of your child and family. Weekly or fortnightly therapy sessions are via Zoom (or other media) to families’ home and or school. The program includes:
- Direct therapy via specialist consultation with the parents/ the child can be in the session where the parent is coached to implement strategies.
- Parent Coaching on strategies that can be implemented with their child across daily routines.
- Comprehensive clinical assessment.
- Development of an Individual Program Plan.
- Positive behaviour support planning and implementation.
- Development of individualised visual resources.
- Consultation with Teacher to support generalisation of skills and strategies.
- Access to a wide range of parent training workshops across the year.
- Access to our Intensive Holiday Program in Perth in select School Holidays.
Funding: Families can access this program with NDIS funding or self-fund.
For more information, you can contact our Regional team on firstname.lastname@example.org
For one week in the School Holidays we have our Regional Intensive Program running at our Shenton Park centre. We have 2 programs based on age groups:
- First Steps for Autism- Early Intervention Program – for children aged 0-7 years and their families.
- School Aged Therapy Program- for students aged 8 to 18 years and their families.
Families living in regional areas can now access a number of our parent training workshops live across the year.
We will be advertising online training workshops that we have available for regional families on the website and through social media. Click here to view all our online training!
Parents who wish to learn more about communication can now take part in either of our online Hanen® programs: More than Words™ or Talkability™ ! These programs run across a 10 week period and
are designed to help parents and carers to more effectively support their child’s language and communication. The telepractice model allows you to attend the program from the comfort of your own home and interact with your child in an environment familiar to them. Click here for more information.
Across the year we travel to a number of regional areas to deliver training and workshops. During these visits our team offer a number of training workshops for families; as well as opportunities for face-to-face specialist consultations. Additional workshops are also provided to the community to increase awareness of Autism; and to Teachers to support and train teachers to support inclusion of students with Autism.
Stay connected with us on Facebook to keep up to date with regional training. Or subscribe to our e-news for regular updates by clicking here:
Our specialist day care team are able to visit regional childcare centers and provide intensive training, support and consultation to support participation and inclusion of children with Autism across the day. This includes specialist consultation and support for educators on individual children.
Childcares are able to access funding to access this program. Please contact email@example.com
We know the challenges of accessing specialist local therapists in regional areas. We want to develop more therapy options for regional families in the future and we want to hear from you to help us plan and grow our regional services. Complete a simple survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B5W6JFF